Social Media strategy has to come with a macro Holistic Overview!
When considering Social media one needs to do it in a macro holistic overview. There are a lot of things to consider when preparing or managing Social Media within businesses and organisations. The challenge is to manage all the efforts in a way that things work together, both within the organisation and with its external. You can not do just one thing you have to work in a good overview about all the details involved.
Some important areas to have in consideration. I choose to allign all of this because to be honest all of these areas have to be considered:
- Channel Social Ecosystem;
- Marketing: Social Media Marketing;
- Communications: Social Public Relation;
- Buying: Social Procurement;
- Sales: Social Selling f-commerce
- HR – Social Recruitment
- Customer Service – Social Customer Service
- Real Time Data
- CSR – Social Media Corporate Social Responsibility
So here it is my rough draft of how any business, corporation, organisation should run its business: