Speaking Themes and topics
I have a genuine passion for talking and engaging with audiences and groups worldwide. I think speaking and earing to audiences is a great way of connecting people and creating value for all parts involved. I believe while speaking one can create synergies and powerful networks and at the same time understand the challenges going on in the world, whether in economy, businesses, society, web, social media, marketing, communication and so forth… Also sometimes create valuable partnerships and knowledge and of course long term collaborations and friendship.
I have been actively participating in keynotes industry conferences, summits, universities seminars, governments and corporate events in Europe, Africa, South America and US. I have been sharing the stage with brands and respective personalities from companies and organizations such as UN, UNESCO, governments, Vodafone, Google, Facebook, Wired, Microsoft, Saxo Bank, BNP Paribas, Alcatel, Airbus, Renault, Ars Electronica. I had the privilege of talking, introducing and sharing stage with Brian Solis, Patti Smith, Frank Perrin, Benn Hammersley, Mark Rogers amongst many others.
I collaborate / have collaborated with international conference organizers / organisations: Think International / Eye for Image, Marcus Evans, iStrategy, informslovakia.sk, Tate Modern, Número and many others.
Watch one of my conferences in Copenhagen: Web & social media strategy: How to optimize your website and trafic:
Main themes and topics:
- Web and Social Media Strategy
- I am a brand and a Media
- Companies as Media
- Globalization, technology, Internet, business, localisation
- Web, online marketing, social media the holistic effect!
- Investment, finance, banking, and trading challenges
- The future of the financial and investment Industry
- Personal development and how to use the web to brand and optimise yourself
- Creative subjects: writing, literature, thinking, arts, photography, video
- From consumer to prosumer: post consumer era new music
- Emotional Society in a (dis)order Social Media landscape
- Digital Social Media Zeitgeist
- The web the contemporary Oracle of civilisation, replacing the Forum of ancient Rome
- Globalisation, web and technology the bridges to understand the world
- Building a Social Media Machine and strategy
- The SWOT analysis of businesses in a Social Media landscape
- Corporations and Social Media – Internal and External challenges
- Localisation, businesses and being local in global Digital Anthropologies
- Offline Marketing and Online Marketing – it is all the same!
- Old Media and New Media it is all a Natural (R)Evolution
- Trust the currency of businesses in a digital social media world
- SEO the currency background of the web
- From SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to Total Web Optimisation
- Web 2.0, PR2.0 and Content 2.0: the keys to unlock communication & business
- Creating, Curating & distributing content – strategies & need for business
- Mapping an audience &… influencing it! Secrets and Mysteries!
- The tiny borders between Success and Failure
- Analytics and measuring the unmeasured
- Video, Gaming and Virtual realities – Getting Closer to Reality
Companies, you and I are all realizing we are Media players with increasing challenges and opportunities. Only understanding that all of us have to put emphasis in the value of us / companies as “brands as publishers and curators of data, content and information” we can evolve and adapt towards the mutations society, technologies are operating.
Thus it is critical to work in steps towards a flexible and open minded eye. Businesses need to understand that it’s no longer enough to provide fundamental features and benefits information about products and services to succeed competitively online. Consumers now all Prosumers and of course, business buyers, seek additional information, resources and others to connect with on the topics of interest to them. Some companies choose a pure creation strategy and find it to be a formidable undertaking, especially creating unique and valuable content over a long period of time.
So the balance is how to be in the right point of balance between a friendship economy and making sure you get the right equilibrium between your personal privacy and wishes and brand and corporations need to move through economic rivers of change, new technology and socialization.
This new landscapes brings with it the continuous need to keep updated about an increasing changing world where things change each 6 months and where we and brands co-exist with media players in the news feed of each or our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube page or even emails. The advanced of technology and the Socialization of Corporations and Brands augments the need of analyzing how the social web, and the corresponding tools are giving way to the self development of new awareness for citizens and new ways of crowdsourcing of corporate brand visibility and perception. So the challenge is how not to lose control and to help steer perception using and learning how to be updated with the same tools and channels where all these challenges congregate.
With the Dawn of the pro-sumer or Social Consumer all of us have unlimited powers and responsibilities. With the rise of the global web that is redefining geopolitical borders and currencies the challenge is how to keep ourselves updated and aware of the challenges and opportunities that the new social media platforms bring with it. With the advent of the social graph and the social commerce, we are not only presented with new monetization platforms, we are introduced to a new breed of consumer.
We are now the Professional Social Consumers and we are empowered, connected, and know we can be influential. The real goal for individuals, companies and organisation is how to keep under the radar, how to reach both the message, the content. So the challenge to businesses to reach the social professional consumers citizens is unique and everything begins with identifying relevant influential individuals, understanding what motivates them to take action, and developing meaningful advocacy programs to reach them and engage them and reach their target niche social networks.
The goal is to reflect, speak in the processes how to harness reach and authority, both personal and professional in the rivers of data, info and content. Somehow in a scenario where the web is perhaps the contemporary Oracle of civilisation and at the same time replacing the Forum of ancient Rome!
Related info and articles:
- Building A Holistic Web Social Media strategy Approach That Delivers Results (dinisguarda.com)
- Social Media Holistic Overview with an infographic (dinisguarda.com)
- The Present & Future of the Web (part 4.2 of 7) SEO challenges (ikonoklash.com)